Porter Rockwell Raglan 3/4 Sleeve Tee
Porter Rockwell. Body guard, hitman, and general Western badass/legend. This portrait by Utah-based designer Madeline Cox is made up of the characters for “Porter Rockwell” (𐐑𐐫𐑉𐐻𐐲𐑉 𐐡𐐪𐐿𐐶𐐯𐑊) from the Deseret Alphabet, a phonetic system developed by early Mormon pioneers to help immigrants learn to speak English.*
*It didn’t really work that well, so it was abandoned after only a few years.
- 5.3 oz. (100% preshrunk cotton)
- Classic fit
- Contrast color set-in collar and 3/4 raglan sleeves
- Single-needle topstitched back neck
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Designed and screen printed in Utah, USA.